Okay okay that title is a little misleading. So we aren’t physically in Poland, but our dossier (a.k.a. every piece of paperwork on every detail of our life) is in Poland being translated. Applause please! We are so humbled and excited that the Lord has brought us this far, and we are so much closer to bringing our child home! Once our dossier is translated it will then be submitted to Macedonia’s government. And the matching process will begin! Praise God!!
- Pray that we are able to raise the remaining funds needed to complete our adoption!
- Pray our dossier is translated and submitted to Macedonia quickly, and we receive a referral soon!
- Pray for Dan as he continues to work through his seminary degree.
- Pray for Em as she looks into a new possible ministry opportunity.
- Pray for us both as we lead weekly small group bible studies.
- Pray we are able to unpack and settle into our new house, and that we will be good stewards of this blessing for Kingdom works.
- Pray for Em as she navigates through starting her MACE degree from SBTS.
- Pray for our marriage that we would continue to strive towards an Ephesians 5:22-33 marriage.
[Check out our fundraising page to help support us financially. Specifically look at our puzzle piece project. Each piece is only $10 each!]