Hey y’all! Sorry it’s been a while since our last post. Life has just been moving right along.
Just a quick update. We have officially started our Home Study. The Home Study process typically takes around 3 months. It includes 4 separate meetings, family education, and a whole lot of clearance paperwork. We had our first meeting last Monday, August 22, which included our home inspection (we passed 😄). Now we are both working on our individual autobiographies. We have to have these completed before the next meeting. Let me tell y’all I never knew there were so many questions I could answer about MY life. It’s crazy to think how even the smallest thing has impacted who and where I am today.
We are also working on getting some fundraisers setup online. Hopefully within the next few weeks we’ll have them up. This will give y’all a different way to join/support us on this journey!
- Filling out paperwork in a timely manner.
- Effectively & effeciently setting up online fundraisers.
- Dan is currently pursuing his Masters of Divinty. Please pray for a good semester of classes, and time to devote to his schoolwork.
- Em & Dan are leading separate small group bible studies. Please pray for focus & devotion to the discipleship of fellow brothers & sisters in Christ.
- Be in prayer for our future child(ren). Thank the Lord for us that He has chosen us to be their mama and daddy. Also pray they are safe, healthy, and loved.
Thank you all for your love, support, and encouragement. You have no idea how important it is to have a community of people to walk this journey with. The Lord knows that we can’t stand on our own against the enemy. Satan takes advantage of our doubts, worries, and anxiety to cause strife within ourselves & our relationships. Spiritual warfare is a constant reality. When we take steps of obedience towards the call of the Lord, Satan tries everything to prevent the work of the Lord. “But take heart; [our Lord] has overcome the world” (Jn 16:33). If it’s the Father’s will, nothing & no one will stand against it.
XO – Em